Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, cut up
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 c firmly packed chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/3 c uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 3 Â½ c chicken broth
- Â¼ c grated Romano cheese or parmesan
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until they're tender. Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Heat the remaining oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add Â½ cup broth and cook and stir until it's absorbed. Add the remaining broth, Â½ cup at a time, stirring until it's absorbed before adding more.
- Stir the mushroom mixture, cheese and basil in the saucepan and cook until the mixture is hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||72%|
|Total Fat 10.05g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.73g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.26g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|