Cost per recipe $4.86 view details
- Beef tenderloin steaks (4 - 4 ounce.)
- 2 tbsp. shallots, chopped
- 1 ounce. mushroom medallions
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 ounce. cream
- 1 tbsp. minced parsley
- 1 1/2 ounce. clarified butter
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In saute/fry pan heat butter and dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- 2. Place fillets, shallots and mushrooms in pan, add in garlic, saute/fry.
- 3. Place lemon in cheesecloth and squeeze juice over steaks. Salt and pepper.
- 4. Season shallots and mushrooms with mustard and thyme combined. Add in minced parsley.
- 5. Turn steaks and saute/fry to desired doneness.
- 6. Add in cream (room temperature) and stir till thick.
- 7. Add in brandy and flame.
- 8. Portion onto plate, add in sauce, garnish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 261g|
|Calories from Fat 494||77%|
|Total Fat 55.94g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 32.63g||131%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.01g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|