Cost per recipe $7.52 view details
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 half chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce.) Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounce.) can green beans, liquid removed, Italian style
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Rub garlic over chicken, sprinkle with basil and red pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper. In skillet brown chicken in oil, then stir in tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 5 min then uncover and cook over medium heat 8 to 10 min till liquid slightly thickens. Stir in green beans and cream. Heat through but don't boil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1068g|
|Calories from Fat 689||53%|
|Total Fat 77.01g||96%|
|Saturated Fat 23.73g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 31.2g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|