Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 2 scallions
- Â¾ lb of fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 large strip of puff pastry or 4 small strips
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces of grated Comte cheese
- 3 leeks chopped finely
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 small ceramic or glass baking or custard cups should be about 4 inches in diameter.
- Peel the scallions and chop finely. Wash carefully the mushrooms, clean and slice thinly.
- Place 1 tbsp of butter in a sautÃ© pan and sautÃ© the scallions over medium heat for 5 minutes. Then place in mushrooms and let simmer till all liquid has been absorbed.
- Place in a pinch of salt and pepper and let cool.
- Butter the baking cups. Place puff pastry in baking cups, cover bottom and sides of cups with pastry. Mix together in a bowl the eggs, pinch of nutmeg, pinch of salt, grated Comte cheese.
- Cover bottom of each baking cup (that has already been covered with puff pastry) with mushroom slices. Cover with chopped leeks. Then pour egg/Comte mixture on top.
- Cook in oven preheated to 425 degrees for 10 minutes, then for another 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Best served hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 124g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||77%|
|Total Fat 11.41g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.44g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.69g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|