Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- pour les tortillas:
- 2cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup soft flour
- 1 cup warm milk
- 5Tsps olive oil
- extra flour for rolling
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours. stir well.
- Make a well and add milk and olive oil,mix with a fork.
- When the dough comes together knead well.
- Divide the dough into 12 small portions and roll into balls.
- Using a well floured surface,roll out each ball into a flat pancake, about 20cm diameter.The dough should be very thin but still feel strong.
- use a non-stick pan and heat to medium high temperature. don't use any oil as it make food more greasy. The extra flour on the tortillas and the teflon surface of the frying pan will prevent the tortillas to stick to the pan.
- small bubbles of air will appear inside the tortillas,which will go brown on top. flip about 30secondes and cook on the other side.
- serve with sautee beef, sourcream, grated matured cheddar cheese, guacamole, tomato salsa and fried bean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 106g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 50||18%|
|Total Fat 5.68g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.66g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|