Cost per serving $0.93 view details
- 9 ounce fresh or possibly frzn cheese tortellini
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 c. coarsely-minced walnuts
- 1 c. Blue Cheese Pesto (see recipe)
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 12 x red-leaf lettuce leaves
- In a large pot of lightly salted simmering water, cook tortellini gently till just tender, about 7 to 8 min. Drain, run under cool water, and drain again well.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, tomatoes, walnuts, and pesto. Toss gently till well mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Line a platter or possibly 4 plates with lettuce and mound tortellini on top. Serve at room temperature.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||21%|
|Total Fat 4.61g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.98g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|