This is an easy appetizer to make in very little time. The most time consuming task was cutting the cheese into shapes with a small cookie cutter. You could cut them into small, square pieces more quickly if you are short of time. Vegetarians can substitute the meat with a thin slice of roasted red pepper or another vegetable with a contrasting color. Buon Appetito!
- 1 1 lb bag frozen tortellini
- 6 oz Italian salad dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 6 oz can black olives, drained
- 4 oz proscuitto, ham or salami, sliced thinly
- 60 toothpicks
- Boil tortellini according to package directions and drain well.
- Toss tortellini with salad dressing.
- Cut the proscuitto into 60 small slices.
- Cut (or use a small cookie cutter) the provolone into 60 pieces.
- Assemble each appetizer: Olive, then cheese, then proscuitto then tortellini.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 60 servings|
|Calories from Fat 26||52%|
|Total Fat 2.95g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.12g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.01g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|