Cost per serving $0.39 view details
- pie: 3 eggs,2 cup of milk,2cups of flour,
- 1 cup of soya or corn oil,1 cofee spoon salt
- 1 dessert spoon of ferment
- stuffing: 500 g small shrimp without shell
- 2 onion sliced,2 tomatoes sliced,3 soup spoon soya oil,salt,spice
- pie:mix well all ingredient.
- stuffing cook onion tomatoes oil salt spice
- for 15 minutes.put shrimp mix for five minutes.
- mix pasta pie with stuffing.put all in cake mold already greased with butter
- put on the top grated parmesan cheese .
- cook in the oven (medium temperature) for 20 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 249g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 607||77%|
|Total Fat 68.39g||85%|
|Saturated Fat 10.18g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.16g|
|Total Carbs 35.55g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|