Cost per serving $0.27 view details
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cups zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup unflavored, white bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspooons parsley flakes, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place only half the zucchini in a lightly greased (with cooking spray, or a thin layer of butter) 6-cup casserole. Or you can layer the pan with half the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the zucchini or the tomatoes with half of the seasoning mixture. Repeat the layers.
- Then combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining parsley flakes. Sprinkle over vegetables.
- Do not cover the pan, and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the vegetables seem tender.
- Take the pan out of the oven and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 52g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||40%|
|Total Fat 1.15g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 3.43g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|