Cost per recipe $3.67 view details
- 4 lg. hard tomatoes or possibly 12 plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. basil, wash and snip 10 med. to lg. fresh basil leaves
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1. Slice the tomatoes and put into a mixing bowl.
- 2. Sprinkle with salt and gently mix.
- 3. Add in basil and gently mix again.
- 4. Pour extra virgin olive oil on and mix again.
- 5. Chill.
- You can make this salad ahead as long as you take it out of refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving. It should be served chilled Not cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 596g|
|Calories from Fat 487||85%|
|Total Fat 55.1g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 7.62g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.21g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||22%|