Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- 4 lg. hard tomatoes or possibly 12 plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. basil, wash and snip 10 med. to lg. fresh basil leaves
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1. Slice the tomatoes and put into a mixing bowl.
- 2. Sprinkle with salt and gently mix.
- 3. Add in basil and gently mix again.
- 4. Pour extra virgin olive oil on and mix again.
- 5. Chill.
- You can make this salad ahead as long as you take it out of refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving. It should be served chilled Not cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 298g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 243||84%|
|Total Fat 27.55g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.81g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.6g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|