I had a jar of tomato chutney in my kitchen cupboard and was trying to think of something i could make with it and i came up with this,i have made this for my husband and our friends and they all loved it!Its has a bbq flavour to it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 rashers of smoked back bacon,fat trimmed off
- 4 tbsp of tomato chutney
- 2 oz of cheese,grated
- Cut a thin slice into each chicken breast to make a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the cheese.
- Spread a tablespoon of chutney over the top of each chicken breast.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 rashers of bacon each.
- Place in an ovenproof dish into a preheated oven for about 30 mins.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 153g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 157||53%|
|Total Fat 17.57g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.69g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 0.18g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|