Cost per serving $0.14 view details
- 4 c. large-diced watermelon
- 4 c. large-diced tomatoes - (5 med)
- 1 c. thinly-sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. thinly-sliced (chiffonade) basil divided
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Place the watermelon, tomato, onion and half the basil in large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, toss, sprinkle with the remaining basil, and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 (1 c.) servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||95%|
|Total Fat 6.75g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.93g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.68g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|