Cost per serving $0.56 view details
- 3/4 lb Boneless chicken
- 4 Tbsp. Teriyaki Baste & Glaze (Kikkoman), divided
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp Chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 x Green onions & tops cut into 2-inch lengths, separating whites from tops
- 2 med Tomatoes cut into thin wedges
- Cut chicken into thin slices; combine with 1 Tbsp. teriyaki baste & glaze.
- Let stand 30 min. Heat oil in warm wok or possibly large skillet over high heat. Add in garlic and ginger; cook till fragrant. Add in chicken and whites of green onions; stir-fry 3 min. Add in tomatoes, green onion tops and remaining 3 Tbsp. baste & glaze. Cook, stirring, till vegetables are thoroughly heated and coated with glaze.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 128g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||71%|
|Total Fat 15.64g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.02g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 3.02g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|