Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 4 tomatillos
- 1 jalapeno chilli
- 1/4 cup mild vegetable oil, e.g. canola
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1. Grill the chilli and tomatillos on a grill until softened and slightly blackened. (You can grill them under a broiler if this is easier)
- 2. Roughly chop the tomatillos and chop and de-seed the pepper.
- 3. Pulse them in a food processor.
- 4. Add salt and pepper to taste and with the motor running, add the oil.
- 5. Add the lime juice, avocados, onion and cilantro leaves and pulse again until smooth.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||81%|
|Total Fat 21.32g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 2.13g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 12.42g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|