Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 2 1/4 c. Unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 c. Butter, softened
- 3/4 c. Granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 lrg Large eggs
- 12 ounce Pkg.Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 c. Walnuts or possibly pecans, minced
- Preheat oven to 375degF. Combine four, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside. Combine butter, sugars, and vanilla extract in a large bowl; beat till creamy. Beat in Large eggs. Gradually add in flour mix; blending well. Stir in Nestle' Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Morsels and the minced nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bakes at 375degF. for 8-10 min.
- Yields: 100 2" cookies.
- Variations: Omit nuts and substitute one of the following: 4 c. crisp ready to eat cereal;2 c. minced dates;1 Tb. grated orange rind; or2 c. raisins
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 110g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 292||58%|
|Total Fat 34.08g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 19.45g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.05g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|