Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 1 lb hard tofu cut 1/2" slices
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice strained
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. shoyu
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil plus
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pch freshly-grnd white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tofu in a baking dish and pour over marinade. Bake 30 min or possibly till browned and marinade has been absorbed.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 141g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||56%|
|Total Fat 7.59g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.09g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|