Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 8oz can of korn kernals
- 1 4oz can of diced green chilies
- 1 15oz can of chili, I prefer vegetarian chili. ( or you can make your own homemade chili as well.
- couple of hand fulls of cheese, I like the four cheese variety myself.
- cooked in a toaster oven.
- 8x8 pan
- first take tortillas and rip them in half so you 8 pieces, in very lightly greased pan (i use vegetable cooking oil to grease pan). over lap 4 of the tortilla pieces in the bottom of the pan.
- mix the 4 oz can of diced green chilies in with the can of korn kernels. after mixing korn and diced chilies, spread over the tortillas in pan evenly.
- take a hand full of cheese and spread around to desired likeness.
- place remaining tortillas over korn and diced chilies and cheese.
- now place can of chili on top, then use the rest of your shredded cheese to cover chili to your likeness.
- place in toaster oven pre-heated to 350
- bake for 31 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||35%|
|Total Fat 4.9g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.81g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.15g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|