Cost per serving $4.62 view details
- 4 lb Whole squid, skinned and cleaned
- Â Â Extra virgin olive oil to brush on squid
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- Â Â SWEET AND SOUR CUCUMBER SALAD:
- 10 med Cucumbers, seed and cut into a fine julienne
- 2 x Red peppers, seeded and cut into thin ribbons 2-inches long
- 4 x Vidalia onions, sliced paper thin
- 1/2 c. Salt
- 6 x Ears of corn kernels, lightly grilled
- 2 c. Sugar
- 3 c. Cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cloves
- 1 tsp Ancho chile pwdr
- Brush squid lightly and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2030 seconds on each side. Slice squid in 1/2-inch slices. Toss with salad and marinade.
- SWEET AND SOUR CUCUMBER SALAD: Combine first 4 ingredients and let stand for 3 hrs. Drain and press out juice. Add in corn kernels and toss with marinade. Serve with grilled squid.
- MARINADE: Combine all ingredients and toss with squid salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 709g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||8%|
|Total Fat 4.77g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.95g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 81.07g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|