This is a print preview of "Tindora/Dondakaya curry" recipe.
Tindora/Dondakaya curry Recipe
Today i am posting simple Tindora curry. Any one can prepare with
in 1/2 hour time.Tindora is known by many names in different regions. It is called kundru, tendli, tondli, dondakaya, Ivy gourd etc. By itself the vegetable is not so popular but its taste depends on how you cook it.
|Prep time: 15 minutes
|Cook time: 20 minutes
1 big onion
1 Bowl (Wash and chopped tindora Pieces)
2-3 tbs oil
3-4 tbs Bengal gram (Besan)
1/4 tbs turmeric
Salt to taste
Red chilli Powder to taste
- Wash the onion and chop it like a small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and fry till the onions turn into golden brown.
- Add Chopped tindora pieces and mix well.
- Add Salt, turmeric and mix them all once. cover to cook on medium heat
- up to 15 min.
- Finally add besan and red chilli powder. slowly mix well. Cover to cook on
- low flame up to 5 - 8 min
- Tindora curry is ready to serve with hot rice or roti.