Cost per serving $1.61 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- Â Â Three-Pepper Grill (see recipe)
- 12 ounce linguine cooked, warm
- Â Â Shredded Parmesan cheese for serving
- Grill 1 1/2 sausage, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400 to 500 degrees) 8 min on each side. Cut into 2-inch pcs; toss with Three-Pepper Grill, and serve over warm cooked linguine. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 170g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 328||54%|
|Total Fat 36.38g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 12.94g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.07g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|