Cost per serving $8.69 view details
- 3-5 lbs. chuck or eye of round roast
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1 of Good Seasons Italian
- 1 of beef gravy
- 32 oz. water or half beef broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- veggies of choice, such as carrots, potatoes, celery, etc.
- Place the seasonings and onion in the crockpot and add the broth.
- Add the roast, turning it once.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or on low for 7-8.
- Add the veggies the last hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 638g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 410||48%|
|Total Fat 45.41g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 15.17g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.34g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|