Cost per recipe $14.28 view details
- 1/2 pound Polish sausage, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/2 pound grnd beef
- 3 tbsp. minced onion
- 5 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 (16 ounce.) cans pork & beans
- 1/3 c. catsup
- 1/4 c. finely packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Brown sausage in a medium skillet; remove from skillet and throw away drippings. Combine grnd beef and onion in skillet; cook till meat is browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
- Combine grnd beef mix, sausage and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 2 qt casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 min. Yield: 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1554g|
|Calories from Fat 1962||57%|
|Total Fat 217.61g||272%|
|Saturated Fat 77.21g||309%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 113.21g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|