Cost per serving $1.63 view details
- 1 each strawberry, lemon, black raspberry (3 ounce.) Jello
- 20 ounce. can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounce. lowfat sour cream
- 16 ounce. can dark sweet pitted cherries, liquid removed
- 8 ounce. tub Cold Whip
- Preparing Jello: 1/2 c. cool water and Jello
- First Layer: Prepare strawberry Jello. Cold. Add in liquid removed pineapple. Let harden in refrigerator.
- Second Layer: Prepare lemon Jello. Cold. Add in lowfat sour cream till smooth with fork. Then pour on first hardened layer.
- Third Layer: Prepare black raspberry Jello. Cold. Drain juice from cherries, add in to Jello. Pour onto hardened second layer. Let harden. Top with Cold Whip.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 242g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 112||39%|
|Total Fat 12.66g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 8.65g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.1g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|