Cost per recipe $4.87 view details
- 2 1/2 c. fresh baby spinach, shredded
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 c. shredded provolone cheese
- In a skillet, saute minced garlic 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
- Do not brown. Add washed spinach and saute only until wilted but still a bright green about 2 minutes stirring to cook evenly.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in ricotta cheese and cream cheese, mixing well.
- Drain the artichokes and add them to the mixture.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture in a shallow baking dish & sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Set dish in the broiler . Bake until cheese has melted.
- Serve with chips or bread or both .
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 545g|
|Calories from Fat 579||60%|
|Total Fat 65.25g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 41.36g||165%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.48g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.0g||33%|