Cost per recipe $5.45 view details
- 1 c. (8 ounce.) lowfat sour cream
- 1 pkg. (3 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (16 ounce.) refried beans
- 1/2 c. picante sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili pwdr
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 ounce. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 bags tortilla chips
- Combine lowfat sour cream, cream cheese, beans, picante salsa, chili pwdr, cumin. Mix thoroughly by hand or possibly with electric mixer or possibly food processor. In an 8 inch square baking dish (glass for microwaving).
- Spread half of bean mix in ("Pam sprayed") bottom. Top with half the cheese. Repeat, ending with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
- Microwave: Medium power - 5 min or possibly till center warms and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. If you have leftovers, good on soft tacos and burritos.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1115g|
|Calories from Fat 1344||65%|
|Total Fat 152.08g||190%|
|Saturated Fat 89.95g||360%|
|Trans Fat 0.13g|
|Total Carbs 91.12g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 28.4g||95%|