Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 1/3 c. roasted garlic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd pepper
- 1 can kidney beans (15 ounce.) rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 can black-eyed peas (15 ounce.) rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 can chickpeas (15 ounce.) rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 x yellow bell pepper minced
- 1/2 c. minced red onion
- Combine the vinegar, oil, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add in the remaining ingredinets; toss to coat. Cover and chill till chilled, about 2 hrs.
- Description: "Pareve"
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 201g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 56||26%|
|Total Fat 6.39g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.93g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.15g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||26%|