Cost per recipe $3.36 view details
- 1 (16 ounce.) can cut wax beans, liquid removed
- 1 (16 ounce.) can French style green beans, liquid removed
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce.) can red kidney beans, liquid removed
- 1/2 c. prepared Good Seasons lite Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced onion rings
- 1 1/2 c. Minute Rice, uncooked
- Lettuce leaves
- Mix wax beans, green beans, kidney beans, salad dressing, onion, and pepper in a large bowl; set aside to allow flavors to blend. Meanwhile, bring water to a full boil, then stir in rice. Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 min.
- Fold rice into bean mix. Cover, chill till chilled, about 2 hrs. Serve salad on lettuce leaves.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1486g|
|Calories from Fat 542||24%|
|Total Fat 60.59g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 9.28g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 363.51g||97%|
|Dietary Fiber 53.0g||177%|