Cost per recipe $1.38 view details
- 80 gr. Chicken
- 1 Â½ cup Chicken Stock
- Â½ tbsp. Lemongrass (Sliced)
- Â¼ tsp. Kaffir Leaf (Chiffonade)
- Â½ tsp. Galangal (Sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Â½ tsp. Larb Muang Spices Powder
- 1/3 tsp. Pak Pai
- Â½ tsp. Shallot (Sliced)
- 1/3 tsp. Spring Onion (Sliced)
- 1/3 tsp. Pak Chee Larb (Sliced)
- METHOD OF PREPARATION
- 1. Add chicken stock in a wok and bring to boil.
- 2. Then add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf and galangal.
- 3. Boil for 2 minutes then add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked.
- 4. Add fish sauce, Larb Muang spices powder, Pak Pai, shallot and spring onion.
- 5. Add the Pak Chee Larb the last minute.
- 6. Pour the content of sauce pot into soup cup. It should have a taste of salty and spicy.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 378g|
|Calories from Fat 8||20%|
|Total Fat 0.89g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.26g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|