Cost per recipe $7.68 view details
- 1 package yeast or 1 scant tbs.
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup warm water (105-110 F)
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups bread or all purpose flour
- Proof the yeast in a bowl with the sugar and water for 10 minutes.
- Add the salt, 1 tbs. oil, and the flour.
- Combine well, work into a ball.
- Knead the dough 16-20 times.
- Reform into a ball, return to the bowl, rub on rest of oil.
- Cover and put in a warm place.
- Let rise 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
- Cut the dough in half (1/2 can be frozen).
- Punch down and stretch or roll into desired shape.
- Turn oven to your recipe's recommended heat.
- Top the pizza and bake when oven is at full temp.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 996g|
|Calories from Fat 625||27%|
|Total Fat 69.91g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 15.06g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 346.14g||92%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.8g||59%|