I learned how to make this low sugar cooler at a weight watcher's meeting. It tastes very refreshing during hot summer months. This recipe makes 24 ozs. It yields 6 - 4 oz drinks worth 2 points plus for each glass. How cool is that? A 4 oz glass of wine is worth 4 points plus.
- 1 cup of white OR red wine (your choice) (8 points +)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (2 points +)
- l/2 cup light cranberry juice OR light pomegrenate juice (2 points +)
- 8 ozs Diet 7 Up OR club soda OR crystal light OR Diet fresca OR Diet Sprite (0 points +)
- (24 ozs divided by 4 ozs = 2 points + each)
- Mix all the ingredients and pour in a glass bottle or a pitcher. Serve over ice with a slice of lemon, orange or lime.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.22g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|