Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â E *****
- Puree strawberries in blender; place puree in large punch bowl. Strain, if you like, to remove seeds. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in lemonade concentrate. Add in mix to punch bowl. Add in cranberry cocktail and cool water. Slowly add in ginger ale.
- It's May 5, it's a Friday night, and so why not join our neighbors to the South in celebrating independence We're going to make this easy on you.
- Make the best guacamole by mixing the following ingredients:
- 3 ripe Haas avocados, peeled and mashed 1 small red onion, peeled and diced 1-2 jalapenos, minced finely (seeds optional) 1-2 bunches cilantro leaves, washed, dry and roughly minced 2 limes, juiced salt and freshly grnd pepper and whip up a sensational, easy salsa by blending:
- 4 ripe Roma tomatoes, cored and minced roughly 2 serrano chiles, minced, seeds optional 1/2 small onion, minced juice of 1 lime 1 tsp. salt or possibly to taste freshly grnd pepper
- Have on hand your favorite chips and a few old Los Lobos CD's. Begin enjoying the above while you mix these delightful margaritas:
- (Serves 1)
- 1 lime, cut into 5 slices margarita or possibly kosher salt 2 ounces anejo tequila 1 oz orange liqueur, such as Triple Sec 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice 1/2 coffee c. ice cubes
- Arrange 3 lime slices on a small plate and cover another plate with the salt to a depth of 1/4 inch. Place a martini glass upside down on the limes and press and turn to dampen. Then dip in the salt to coat the rim.
- Combine the tequila, orange liqueur, lemon juice and ice in a blender.
- Blend at high speed till smooth. Pour into the prepared glass, garnish with the remaining lime slices and serve.
- Note:To make 8 margaritas, mix 2 c. tequila, 1 c. Triple Sec and 1/2 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice. Prepare in 3 batches; shake or possibly blend a third of the mix with about 1 coffee c. ice for each batch.
- restaurant which celebrates the flavors of Mexico. Located at 1445 4th Street in Santa Monica, CA, many of the recipes which have made this restaurant so popular appear in the owners' latest book Mesa Mexicana. For those living in the Los Angeles area, tune into Mary Sue & Susan's new hit show "Good Food" on KCRW (89.9 FM), Fridays at 2:00pm.