Cost per recipe $6.04 view details
- Cut the tops off of 4-6 green peppers. Rinse the peppers and remove the seeds.
- Mix the grnd beef and uncooked Minute Rice in a bowl (add in salt and pepper or possibly other spices if you like.)
- In a large pot, line the bottom with your peppers. Fill each pepper with the meat/rice mix.
- Add in the V8 juice to the pot till it just covers your peppers. Any additional meat/rice mix can be added to the pot now in little meatball form. This will thicken up the V8.
- Cover the pot and cook on medium heat for approximately 30-35 min.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1311g|
|Calories from Fat 726||29%|
|Total Fat 80.7g||101%|
|Saturated Fat 31.85g||127%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 318.45g||85%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||44%|