Rhubarb is quite sour, but when made into a jam, it's delicious.
Servings: 2 Quarts
Cost per serving $8.02 view details
- 6 Cups Chopped Rhubarb
- 4 Cups Sugar
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling - 21oz
- 1 Package Raspberry Jell-O -3oz
- Cut your rhubarb into little chunks â about Â¼â â Â½â cubes
- Stir the rhubarb and sugar together and bring to a boil. Boil it for 10 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add 1 can of blueberry pie filling.
- Bring the jam back to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in a 3-ounce package of Jell-O.
- Pour the jam into your freezer containers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 920g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||0%|
|Total Fat 1.04g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.14g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 521.39g||139%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.3g||38%|