Rhubarb is quite sour, but when made into a jam, it's delicious.
Servings: 2 Quarts
- 6 Cups Chopped Rhubarb
- 4 Cups Sugar
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling - 21oz
- 1 Package Raspberry Jell-O -3oz
- Cut your rhubarb into little chunks â about Â¼â â Â½â cubes
- Stir the rhubarb and sugar together and bring to a boil. Boil it for 10 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add 1 can of blueberry pie filling.
- Bring the jam back to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in a 3-ounce package of Jell-O.
- Pour the jam into your freezer containers.