Learn how to freeze your corn using the “Best Fresh Frozen Corn” recipe. This winter you’ll think your eating corn straight from the garden.
Cost per recipe $1.35 view details
- Shuck fresh corn on the cob.
- Cut corn off the cob.
- Put 8 cups of corn kernels in a sauce pan.
- Add 1 Â½ teaspoon salt, 2 Tablespoons sugar, 1 cube butter, and Â½ cup water
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and boil for five minutes.
- Let it cool, put the corn into freezer bag, seal the bag, and freeze it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 147g|
|Calories from Fat 809||96%|
|Total Fat 92.04g||115%|
|Saturated Fat 58.11g||232%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.53g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|