Cost per serving $1.02 view details
- 1 Large Rockfish (4-5 pounds)- scaled and cleaned. Leave the head on.
- 2 fresh Limes-juiced
- 1/4 - 1/2 lb. of Butter
- Black pepper
- Blackened seafood seasoning
- Seasoning salt
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Jackâs Smoked Mussels and Wild Rice Stuffing
- 2 large stalks celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 can whole smoked mussels
- 1 pkg. Uncle Ben'sÂ® Long Grain & Wild Rice (Original Recipe, 6.0-Ounce Box)
- 1 pkg. Stove Top Stuffing Mix (Savory Herb, 6-Ounce Box)
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
- Place on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Make certain it is large enough to allow the juices to remain in the fish to marinate without leaking.
- Sprinkle inside and outside the cavity with little seasoning salt, blackened seafood seasoning, black pepper, Old Bay and fresh lime juice. Wrap tightly, and marinate the rockfish 4 to 6 hours.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Allow rice to cool and add Smoked Mussels with oil.
- Finely chop celery and onions, sautÃ© in margarine or butter until tender.
- Remove from heat and gently mix in Stove Top and bread cubes. Adjust moistness with water, as desired.
- Combined the rice and bead crumb mixtures.
- Stuff cavity of fish loosely with dressing and secure edges.
- Baste liberally with fat or oil.
- Bake at 350Â°F, basting frequently, until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 202g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 389||71%|
|Total Fat 44.17g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 26.17g||105%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|