You can use 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs for this recipe if you prefer.
I often make one recipe for dinner and mix a second in a gallon sized zip seal freezer bag for another day. When you need to cook it, thaw, arrange in an oiled pan and bake as directed.
Delicious served over rice or quinoa with stir fried bok choy.
- 3 1/2 lbs chicken thighs
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons gluten free hoisin sauce
- 4 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon gluten free hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thinly
- In a bowl combine garlic, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Remove skin and fat from thighs. Rinse. Arrange chicken thighs in an oiled 9Ã13 baking dish. Spoon sauce over the chicken, coating all sides of the chicken with the sauce.
- Bake chicken at 375F degrees. While chicken is baking, spoon any drippings and sauce in the pan over the chicken thighs every 15 to 20 minutes. Cook 45-50 minutes or until cooked through
- Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 180g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 276||67%|
|Total Fat 30.95g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 8.11g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 3.69g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|