Cost per serving $1.62 view details
- 1/2 lb Lean pork loin cut into bite-sized pcs, cut into bite size pcs
- 1 c. Onion, sliced
- 1 c. Red and green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 c. Basil leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. Grnd fresh chili, (bottled is fine)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Thai soy sauce, (regular would work)
- 1 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 c. Chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Veg. oil
- Method:1. Heat oil in wok or possibly saucepan over medium-heat.
- 2. Add in garlic and saute/fry till garlic turns golden
- 3. Add in pork, stir and increase heat to high. Stir till the meat is cooked.
- 4. Add in onion, bell pepper, basil leaves, and chicken broth. Stir till boiling.
- 5. Add in oyster sauce. Thai soy sauce, fresh chili and black pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm over steamed rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 147g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 152||74%|
|Total Fat 17.05g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.06g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 5.33g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|