Cost per recipe $7.42 view details
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 3/4 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 cans (about 14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1/4 c. shredded carrot
- 1/4 c. frzn snow peas
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion tops
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. grnd ginger
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1. Break noodles into pcs. Cook noodles according to package directions (throw away flavor packet). Drain and set aside.
- 2. Cut chicken tenders into 1/2-inch pcs. Combine chicken broth and chicken tenders in large saucepan or possibly Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 2 min.
- 3. Add in carrot, snow peas, green onion tops, garlic and ginger. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min. Add in cooked noodles and cilantro; heat through. Serve soup with lime wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 534g|
|Calories from Fat 617||47%|
|Total Fat 68.41g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 17.63g||71%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 116.55g||31%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||30%|