Cost per serving $2.04 view details
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onion, celery and peppers in oil until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the chicken, soups, tomatoes and chili powder.
- Line the bottom of a 3-qt. baking dish with half of the tortillas;
- top with half of the chicken mixture and 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 257g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 191||50%|
|Total Fat 21.52g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 21.57g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|