Cost per serving $2.08 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Shredded or possibly minced cooked turkey
- 1 c. Picante sauce, divided
- 1 pkt (3-ounce) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. Sliced green onions
- 3/4 tsp Grnd cumin
- 1/4 tsp Oregano leaves, crushed
- 1Â 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack or possibly Colby cheese, divided
- 8 x Flour tortillas, 6-7 inches in diameter
- Â Â Shredded lettuce, radish slices, sliced ripe olives
- Combine turkey, 1/4 c. picante sauce, cream cheese, green onions, cumin and oregano in skillet. Place over low heat till cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/2 c. of the shredded cheese.
- Spoon a scant 1/3 c. turkey mix down center of each tortilla. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in lightly greased 12x7-inch baking dish.
- Spoon remaining picante sauce proportionately over enchiladas. Cover with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min or possibly till heated through. Garnish with lettuce, radish slices and olives and additional picante sauce as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 196g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||51%|
|Total Fat 14.69g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8.66g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.8g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|