Great warm weather appetizer or first course for spicy shrimp fans.
Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1 recipe Tex-Mex Guacamole, or your favorite
- 1/2 recipe Chipotle Salsa or your favorite salsa
- 12-16 cooked, peeled jumbo shrimp
- 1 lime, quartered
- shredded lettuce of choice
- garnish: whole cilantro leaves
- Corn tortilla chips
- 4 decorative, chilled glasses
- Divide lettuce into 4 portions and put into bottom of the chilled glasses.
- Top with guacamole, then salsa.
- Score shrimp and place around the top edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips, lime wedges, and Tabasco.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||15%|
|Total Fat 0.39g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.92g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|