Cost per serving $1.11 view details
- 1 pkt family-style macaroni and cheese (40 ounce)
- Â Â (or possibly 2 (20-ounce pkgs) macaroni and cheese)
- 1 lb lean grnd beef
- 1 bn green onions sliced and divided
- 1 pkt taco seasoning mix - (1 1/4 ounce)
- 1 jar picante sauce - (8 ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles - (10 ounce)
- Â Â Minced tomato and lowfat sour cream (optional)
- Thaw macaroni and cheese in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 10 to 15 min.
- Cook grnd beef and 1/3 c. green onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring till meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in macaroni and cheese, seasoning mix, picante sauce, and tomatoes and chiles; spoon into a lightly greased 2-qt baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Sprinkle top with remaining green onions, and serve with minced tomato and lowfat sour cream, if you like.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 151g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||57%|
|Total Fat 11.46g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4.46g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.71g|
|Total Carbs 4.15g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|