Cost per serving $2.64 view details
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 x garlic clove pressed
- 1 pkt sugar substitute
- 1Â 1/2 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil divided
- 2 c. frzn pepper blend stir-fry vegetables thawed
- 1 tsp sesame oil divided
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar substitute in a large bowl. Add in turkey cutlets and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet. Stir-fry vegetables till warm; toss with tsp. sesame oil. Transfer to a platter, keep hot. Wipe out skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Remove turkey cutlets from marinade; throw away marinade. Cook turkey cutlets 2 to 3 min per side till cooked through; drizzle with remaining sesame oil. Serve over vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "Serve alongside green beans garnished with bacon bits for an easy weeknight meal."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 172g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 177||54%|
|Total Fat 19.84g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 3.74g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 1.52g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|