Cost per serving $2.93 view details
- 4 pork blade steaks
- 4 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 3-4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 140g hard cheese of choice, coarsely grated
- 4 servings of cooked polenta
- Remove any visible fat from steaks. Grill steaks in a well heated grill pan until they are golden brown on both sides. Reduce flame and continue to cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Place the steaks into an ovenproof dish. Preheat oven to 200ËC.
- Smear each piece of meat with mustard.
- Cover steaks with sliced tomatoes, sprinkle with fresh oregano leaves. Top with grated cheese and cover the dish.
- Cook the steaks for 30 minutes in an oven, then remove the lid. Cook for another 10 minutes under the oven grill until the cheese melts completely.
- In the meantime, prepare the polenta according to the manufacturer's instructions, cool it slightly, then cut with round cake cutter and place in a muffin mould.
- Sprinkle polenta with some grated cheese and few leaves of oregano. Bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve with steaks and tomatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 275g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 99||37%|
|Total Fat 11.05g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.64g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 5.74g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|