Cost per serving $6.10 view details
- 400g boneless pork chops (cca 4 pork chops)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 250ml red wine
- 400ml beef or chicken broth from 1 cube, hot
- Â¼ tsp pepper
- Flatten the pork chops with a meat mallet. Season them with half the garlic.
- Brown the pork chops for 4 minutes on each side in hot olive oil.
- Add the onion, remaining garlic and parsley.
- Cover the chops with red wine and hot broth. Bring to the boil.
- Turn down the flame, cover the chops and let them simmer for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Season them with pepper, sprinkle with some parsley and serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 525g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 484||54%|
|Total Fat 53.88g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 17.55g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.79g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|