Cost per serving $1.11 view details
- 1 x Red bell pepper
- 1 x Green bell pepper
- 1 x Yellow bell pepper
- 2 x Poblano peppers
- 2 lb Smoked turkey breasts --
- Â Â Diced in 1/2" piece
- 2 x Celery stalks -- diced in
- 1/2 x " piece
- 1/2 dsh Salt -- to taste
- 1/2 dsh Black pepper -- freshly
- Â Â Grnd
- 1/4 c. Blanched almonds -- toasted,
- Â Â Slivered
- 4 ounce Honeydew melon -- sliced
- 4 ounce Peach slices
- 4 ounce Apple slices
- 4 ounce Blackberries -- or possibly other
- Â Â Berries
- 4 ounce Grapes
- Mark Haugen writes: "This makes a great summer buffet dish. Just add in some terrific corn sticks and you have a simply delicious meal."
- STEP ONE: Roast all peppers and chiles over an open flame till the skin blisters. Then place them in a covered bowl or possibly plastic bag till the skin begins to loosen. Peel, seed, and cut into 1/2-inch dice.
- Combine diced peppers, turkey, and celery in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP TWO: To make dressing, please refer to the recipe "Almond-Anaheim
- STEP THREE: Toss salad with dressing and adjust seasonings to your preference. Serve salad sprinkled with toasted almonds and garnished with fresh fruits.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||38%|
|Total Fat 4.85g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.08g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|