This tasty rice flour bread recipe can be enjoyed by everybody. The goal of this recipe is to replace regular flour with rice flour, and this rice flour bread recipe succeeds with flying colors. We’re going to be using white and brown rice flour making this a healthy choice and great for people who can’t consume gluten. This is a very easy bread recipe to make—and that is my favorite kind of bread recipe, after all!
- Required ingredients:
- 2 tsp of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 1/4 cups of room temperature water
- 1 pkg of active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup of vegetable shortening
- 1 cup of brown rice flour
- 2 cups of white rice flour
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 4 tsp of xanthan gum or 1 tbsp of dry pectin
- 2/3 cup dry milk or 1/3 cup soy powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 medium eggs
- Preparation directions:
- 1. The first step is to preheat your oven to 400Â°F.
- 2. Find a soup-bowl that holds two cups (a fairly small bowl) and pour in the warm water. Next, dissolve the sugar in this water. Now, sprinkle your yeast on top and wait for 10 minutes for it to activate.
- 3. Over medium heat in a saucepan, mix together the rest of the water and the vegetable shortening. Once the shortening has melted, remove from heat and let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- 4. Add the remaining dry ingredients into a mixing bowl, then add in the yeast mixture and mix again. Once it is mixed, you need to add the shortening mix and blend it very well. Finally, knead in the remaining eggs.
- 5. It will take about an hour for the dough to rise. Once it has risen, grease the pan you will be baking this rice flour bread recipe inside of and pour the dough in.
- 6. The bread must bake at 400Â°F for 10 minutes. After this time has passed, simply cover the bread pan with foil and bake it for an additional 50 minutes.
- 7. The final step is to allow the bread to cool on a rack after removing it from the baking pan.
- Thatâs all there is to it. Now all you have to do is ENJOY!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 239g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||22%|
|Total Fat 16.53g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.07g||16%|
|Trans Fat 4.28g|
|Total Carbs 112.35g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|