Cost per serving $0.88 view details
- 12 - 8 ounce canning jars (washed)
- 8 canning pickles - sliced
- 12 small tarragon sprigs
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- 2 tablespoons whole peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 4 cups rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Put the cut cucumbers in jars.
- Distribute the spices equally among the jars adding the tarragon sprigs on top.
- Bring vinegar and sugar to boil to desolve sugar.
- Pour hot liquid into each jar covering the cucumbers.
- Put the lids on jars and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Keep pickles stored in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 309g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||7%|
|Total Fat 1.96g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.79g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|