Cost per serving $4.29 view details
- 1 lb Asparagus
- 1 med Onion
- 2 med Yellow bell peppers
- 1 lrg Lemon
- 1 lb Large shrimp
- 1/2 tsp Chili pepper flakes
- 12 ounce Tagliatelle
- 1/2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Start Tagliatelle - sauce will cook faster than dry pasta.
- Clean asparagus, then cut diagonally into bite size pcs.
- Dice onion; slice yellow peppers into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- grate peel and squeeze juice.
- Shell and devein shrimp. Rinse shrimp with running cool water and pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix shrimp with juice from lemon, crushed red pepper and, if you like, 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Mean while, in nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/2 Tbsp. warm extra virgin olive oil, cook onion, yellow pepper strips till peppers are tender-crisp; remove to bowl.
- In same skillet in 1/2 more Tbsp. oil cook asparagus and shrimp mix till asparagus are tender-crisp and shrimp turn opaque throughout, about 3 min. Stir in yellow pepper mix and 1/2 c. water; heat through.
- To serve, toss Tagliatelle with shrimp mix and soy sauce. Sprinkle with grated lemon peel.
- NOTES :Note: I did not take out the onions - just added everything in the order in that it cooks. I didn't add in any extra oil, either. I also forgot to add in the water.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 299g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 44||9%|
|Total Fat 5.06g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.88g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 70.36g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|