Cost per recipe $8.04 view details
- Tostito chips, sufficient to cover bottom of bowl
- 1 med. head of lettuce
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounce. Catalina salad dressing
- 4 ounce. taco sauce
- 2-3 tomatoes, minced
- 1 can lg. pitted olives, sliced
- 8 ounce. grated cheddar cheese (or possibly taco cheese)
- 1. Crush Tostito chips into the bottom of the bowl. (Large, low bowls work best, I use my Tupperware pie taker.)
- 2. Wash and chop lettuce, put over chips.
- 3. Brown hamburger, drain if necessary, fold in taco seasoning mix, layer over lettuce.
- 4. Mix Catalina and taco sauce; pour over meat.
- 5. Layer tomatoes over meat.
- 6. Layer olives over tomatoes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1608g|
|Calories from Fat 4722||87%|
|Total Fat 526.34g||658%|
|Saturated Fat 122.28g||489%|
|Trans Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbs 34.8g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|